jueves, 11 de agosto de 2016

Biography of the Brayan

My name Brayan Arboleda Londoño, I have 16 years, was born on 7 May of two thousand, I was born in Medellin, Antioquia in the hospital the pilot, in the hours eight thirty pm on a Sunday, my weight at birth was 4.300gr and my length 49cm, my current address is the 5th Cra N.55G-19, my father's name is Edwin de Jesus Perez Grove, my mother is Mary Luz Londoño Muñoz, my birth was through sesaria, my parents did not have an agreed name opposite sex, since they already know my gender, my nationality is Colombian and my home is Mestizo, was born first among my brother and I only have one brother with whom I share much of my life, my natural hair color is black and my eyes are also black, my adult height is 1.63 and my weight fluctuated between 40k and 45k, not nesesito glasses all day to read and I am right-handed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario