martes, 9 de agosto de 2016

The life story of...

Biography

  • Date: August 01/16
  • Name: Brayan
  • Surname: Arboleda Londoño
  • Full name: Brayan Arboleda Londoño
  • Date of birth, in which city and location, including hospital: May 07/2000, in Medellin, in Manrrique in the hospital the pilot.
  • What time I was born and what day of the week: Naci at 8:30 pm on a Sunday.
  • What was my birth weight and length which was: 4,300gr at birth and 49cm in length.
  • What it is my current address: Cra N.55G19 the 5th.
  • My father is: Edwin Arboleda Perez.
  • My mother is: Mary Luz Londoño Muñoz.
  • Complications at birth: Cesarean section.
  • Had I been born the opposite sex my parents are going to put the name: No name of the opposite sex prepared because in the first ecografia realized that sex was.
  • My nacionality is: Colombian.
  • My ethnicity is: Mixed.
  • I was born in one among my brothers.
  • How many brothers I have: I have one brother, how many brothers have: none.
  • My natural hair color is Black.
  • My eyes are color: Black.
  • What is my height: 1.63 and my weight has climbed between 40K and 45K.
  • Wear glasses all day to read: No.
  • I'm handedness: I'm right-handed.
  • I put the name of someone whether or not: No.
  • What were your achievements: My achievement is to become a professional in my career and to get my family ahead.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario